Saturday 13 August 2011

Some more drawings

This week I have been trying to work bigger with my drawings and move away from my comfort zone of small precise drawings and let go a bit more.  I popped along to my local B&Q and picked up some spray paints to draw with.  Once I started working bigger I quite enjoyed it.  Here are a couple of examples of the work I have done so far.

Spray paint 

Spray paint with white chalk (one of my favorites)

Charcoal


I couldn't resist putting in this pencil drawing of part of the structure surrounding the chandelier especially as the title of this project is 'a space' i think the surrounding architecture is equally as important as Dale Chihuly's piece.




2 comments:

  1. You are so talented. I would buy your work.

    Just in case you're interested, I'm giving away a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag on my blog. Details here: http://www.beautynotbull.com/2011/09/giveaway-monogram.html

    :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete